Ankara is the capital city of Turkey and is located in the central part of the country. It is the second-largest city in Turkey after Istanbul and is an important cultural, political, and commercial center.
Ankara has a rich history and is home to several important landmarks and attractions. Some of the most popular sights include:
- Ankara Citadel: A historic fortress dating back to the Roman era that offers panoramic views of the city.
- Anitkabir: The mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey.
- Museum of Anatolian Civilizations: A museum showcasing the rich history of Anatolian civilizations, including the Hittites, Phrygians, and Lydians.
- Kocatepe Mosque: A modern mosque built in the 1980s that is one of the largest in Turkey.
- Ankara Ethnography Museum: A museum showcasing the traditional culture and customs of the people of Ankara.
Ankara is also known for its vibrant cultural scene, with several theaters, concert halls, and museums. The city offers a range of shopping and dining options, including traditional Turkish cuisine and international cuisine.
When visiting Ankara, there are many accommodation options, including hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. The city is easily accessible by plane, train, or bus, with a modern airport and a central train station.
Please don’t forget to visit our website to see some Turkey Tour Packages also our website for Turkey Tours in Spanish language.