Fethiye is a beautiful coastal town located in the southwestern part of Turkey, in the province of Mugla. It is a popular tourist destination known for its stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, ancient ruins, and vibrant nightlife.
Some of the top attractions in Fethiye Turkey include:
- Oludeniz Beach: This is one of the most famous beaches in Turkey, known for its turquoise waters and stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Kayakoy: A ghost town that was abandoned in the early 20th century and now serves as a historical and cultural attraction.
- Saklikent Gorge: A breathtaking canyon that offers opportunities for hiking, swimming, and river rafting.
- Butterfly Valley: A secluded cove accessible only by boat or hiking, known for its butterfly species and natural beauty.
- Lycian Rock Tombs: Ancient tombs carved into the cliffs overlooking Fethiye, dating back to the 4th century BC.
- Fethiye Marina: A vibrant harbor with numerous restaurants, cafes, and shops, offering a bustling atmosphere day and night.
- Babadag Mountain: A popular spot for paragliding, offering spectacular views of Fethiye and the surrounding area.