Trabzon is a beautiful city in northeastern Turkey, known for its rich history and natural beauty. Here are some of the top places to visit in Trabzon:
- Hagia Sophia Museum: This museum is located in a former Byzantine church and features stunning frescoes and mosaics that date back to the 13th century.
- Ataturk Mansion: This historic mansion was once the summer residence of Turkey’s first president, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. It is now a museum that displays his personal belongings and offers stunning views of the Black Sea.
- Sumela Monastery: This ancient monastery is located on a cliff overlooking a valley and features stunning frescoes and natural surroundings.
- Trabzon Castle: This ancient castle was built in the 4th century and offers breathtaking views of the city and the Black Sea.
- Boztepe Hill: This hill offers stunning panoramic views of the city and the Black Sea. Visitors can take a cable car to the top and enjoy the scenery while sipping tea or coffee at the hilltop cafes.
- Uzungol: This picturesque mountain town is known for its stunning lake and natural beauty. Visitors can enjoy hiking, fishing, and other outdoor activities while taking in the stunning views of the landscape.
- Ayder Plateau: This scenic plateau is famous for its hot springs, waterfalls, and traditional Turkish architecture. Visitors can enjoy hiking, taking in the stunning views of the mountains, and relaxing in the hot springs.
- Karaca Cave: This cave is known for its stunning rock formations and crystal clear waters.
- Ortahisar Neighborhood: This historic neighborhood features traditional Turkish architecture and is home to many shops, cafes, and restaurants.
Please don’t forget to visit our website to see our Turkey Tour Packages also our Viajes Turquia page in Spanish language.
Leave A Reply